Thursday 6 September 2018

Galadari driving school al quoz

Galadari Motor Driving Center was established in the year 200 by one of the most renowned business entrepreneurs in the UAE – Mr. Mustafa Galadari spearheading the growth story of a portfolio of other profitable ventures. Al Quoz Industrial Area - 36 Hadaeq Mohammed Bin Rashi Dubai.


Galadari driving school al quoz

Just wanted to share my learning experienced at Galadari. When i had my first classes i. I honestly did not learned that much. It was when I took my 3rd try in parking when I met Ms. Annie Matos in Al Quoz branch. After the third failure in parking test, it was then i decided to change my instructor.


GMDC – a certified driving school with experienced instructors, who own all the necessary knowledge and practical experience to teach you the skill of road management. Got my license last year with Galadari. Went with it only because the school was near my place and the prices were lesser compared (Got a tecom discount). Al Ahli was the cheapest one but who cares. So, With Galadari you will get a hang of it.


Galadari driving school al quoz

For more than years, the Galadari Group has been leading the charge in driving transformation and innovation in an ever-changing world. Our companies, our agents-of-change, are creating opportunities and enabling possibilities across industries and communities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts